Article 1 (Application)
The Terms shall be applied in all matters related to the usage of the Services between the Users and the Company.
Article 2 (Registration for the Use of Service)
- 1. Individuals who wish to register shall apply for the registration for the Use of Service through the established process of the Company, followed by the agreement with the Terms. It shall be completed once the Company approves the registration.
- 2. In the case of a minor, the consent of a parent or other legal representative shall be obtained prior to the registration and using the Services.
- 3. The Company may not approve the registration if it determines that one of the following reasons applies to the applicant, and the Company shall not be obliged to disclose this reason.
- (1) False information is provided in the application for the registration.
- (2) The applicant is an individual who has violated the Terms.
- (3) The applicant is either a minor, an adult ward, or a person under curatorship or under assistance, and has not obtained the consent of a legal representative, guardian, curator, or assistant.
- (4) The Company determines that the applicant is an antisocial force (meaning here and below, a criminal gang, member of a criminal gang, far-right group, antisocial force, or one who follows any of the foregoing), maintains an antisocial force through the provision of funds or other means, runs or collaborates or is involved in the running of an antisocial force, or is engaged in some form of interaction with, or is otherwise involved with antisocial forces.
- (5) The Company determines that the individual is not suitable for the registration for another reason.
- 4. When the registration as specified in Article 1 is completed, a usage agreement for the Services shall be established between the User and the Company, and the User shall be able to use the Services in accordance with the Terms.
Article 3 (User ID and password management)
- 1. The User shall be responsible for the management of the User ID and the password for the Services.
- 2. The User shall not transfer or lend their User ID or password to a third party. If a login takes place with the User ID and the password which are consistent with the registered information, the Company shall assume that it is used by the User who registered that User ID.
- 3. The User shall be responsible for losses arising from issues such as inadequate management, erroneous usage, or use by a third party of their User ID or password. The Company shall not be liable for any of the losses.
Article 4 (Changing registered information)
In case of any change in registered information, the User shall notify the Company of the change without delay by following a process specified by the Company.
Article 5 (Prohibited matters)
The User must not engage in any of the following acts in the use of the Services:
- (1) Violations of the law or public order and morals.
- (2) Criminal acts and associated activities.
- (3) Fraudulent access of the servers or networks of the Company, or attempts at such access, or acts which damage or disrupt the functions of the servers or networks.
- (4) Acts which pose the risk of disrupting the operation of the Services of the Company.
- (5) Acts to collect or accumulate the personal information of other Users.
- (6) Impersonation of other Users.
- (7) Provision of direct or indirect benefits to an antisocial force, in relation to the Services of the Company.
- (8) Infringement of the intellectual property rights, likeness rights, privacy rights, honour, or other rights or benefits of the Company, other Users, or a third party.
- (9) Engaging in publicity, advertising, solicitation, or business via the Services without prior consent from the Company.
- (10) Posting or sending excessively violent expressions; overtly sexual expressions; discriminatory expressions in terms of race, nationality, beliefs, gender, social status, lineage, and so forth; expressions that induce or promote suicide, self-harm or drug abuse; or any other expressions that cause another discomfort, including antisocial content.
- (11) Any other acts judged as inappropriate by the Company
Article 6 (Stopping provision of the Services)
- 1. The Company shall be able to discontinue or suspend the provision of some or all of the Services without giving the User advance notice, if it determines that one of the following reasons apply:
- (1) The computer systems associated with the Services are to undergo maintenance checks or updates.
- (2) It is unable to provide the Services as a result of earthquake, lightning strike, fire, power cut, natural disaster, or other force majeure.
- (3) The computers or communication lines stop working due to an accident.
- (4) Any other situation in which the Company judges the provision of the Services is difficult.
- 2. The Company shall not be liable for any kinds of disadvantage or loss incurred by the User or a third party as a result of the discontinuation or suspension of the provision of the Services, regardless of reason.
Article 7 (Restrictions on use and cancellation of the registration)
- 1. The Company shall be able to restrict the use of some or all of the Services by the User, or cancel the registration of the User without prior notification, in any of the following cases:
- (1) Any of the articles or items of the Terms have been violated.
- (2) It is revealed that there are false facts in the registration information.
- (3) The User fails to respond within 30 days to an inquiry, or other communication from the Company for which a response is expected.
- (4) Any other usage of the Services that has been judged by the Company as inappropriate.
- 2. The Company shall not be liable for any losses to the User as a result of actions that the Company has taken on the basis of this article.
Article 8 (Ownership of rights)
- 1. All of the intellectual property rights associated with the Company website and the Services shall belong to the Company or the party that has granted a license to the Company. The use of the Services based on the Terms shall not give any permission to use the intellectual property rights of the Company or the party that has granted a license to the Company, in respect to the Company website or the Services.
- 2. The User shall declare and warrant to the Company that he or she possesses a legal right to the post or the contents sent (including but not limited to texts, images, videos, and other data; hereinafter, “Posted Data”) through the Services, and the Posted Data does not violate the rights of any third party.
- 3. The User shall grant the Company a license for the global, non-exclusive, free, sub-licensable, and transferrable use, duplication, and distribution of the Posted Data, and the creation, display, and execution of derivative works.
- 4. The User shall agree not to exercise author’s rights toward the Company or the party that has been transferred or granted rights by the Company.
Article 9 (Disclaimers)
- 1. The training methods and other actions (hereinafter, “the Training”) and information provided by the Company via the Services is not an instruction or advice service from academic specialists in medicine or drugs, and shall not constitute medical practice.
- 2. In the case that the User is a minor, then the Training shall necessarily be undertaken under the supervision of a guardian or qualified instructor.
- 3. The Company shall make no guarantee that the Services will improve the soccer skills of the User or correspond with other specific objectives of the User, nor that they have any expected functions, values, accuracy, or usefulness, and that no trouble will arise.
- 4. The Company shall bear no responsibility to compensate any loss incurred by the Users in relation to the Services (including but not limited to instances where the User has been injured by implementing the Training), except in the event that it has resulted from wilful or gross negligence by the Company.
- 5. The Company shall not be liable for transactions, correspondence, or disputes that arise between one User and another User, or a third party in relation to the Services.
Article 10 (Changes or stops to Service)
The Company shall be able to change the contents of the Services, or discontinue the provision of the Services, without notifying the Users. The Company shall not be liable for the loss incurred by the Users as a result of this, except in the event that it has resulted from wilful or gross negligence by the Company.
The Company shall be able to change the Terms at any time without notifying the Users, if it deems this to be necessary.
Article 12 (Discontinuation of membership)
- 1. The User shall be able to discontinue the Services and cancel their own registration as a User, by notifying the Company through the established process of the Company.
- 2. The user information shall be handled after the discontinuation in accordance with the provisions of Article 14.
Article 13 (Confidentiality)
The User shall treat as confidential all non-public domain information disclosed by the Company in relation to the Services, with the demand that the User treat it as confidential, except where written authorisation has been provided by the Company in advance.
Article 14 (Handling user information)
Article 15 (Notification and communication)
Notifications and communication between the User and the Company shall be undertaken via the method specified by the Company.
Article 16 (Prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations)
The User shall not be able to transfer, or pledge as collateral, his or her position in the usage agreement for the Services, or any rights or obligations based on the Terms, to a third party without written authorisation from the Company in advance.
Article 17 (Separability)
Even if any of the provisions of the Terms should be deemed invalid or unenforceable under the Consumer Contract Act or other legislation, the remaining parts of the Terms, aside from the provisions deemed invalid or unenforceable, shall remain in full effect.
Article 18 (Governing laws and jurisdiction)
- 1. The laws of Japan shall be the governing laws with respect to interpretation of the Terms.
- 2. In the event that a dispute should arise in relation to the Services, the Tokyo District Court shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in the first instance.